Saturday, July 18, 2009

Finish

What a great adventure! The finish to the trip, was very intense, I crossed the state of Washington in four days in order to make it to Anacortes when my parents were there. That men riding about 120mi wed and crossing Sherman pass. 120mi Thur crossing Waconda and loop loop passes. 150 mi Friday crossing Washington pass to finish. Friday I rode with James my brother-in-law, the ride from my sisters place near Mazama to Anacortes took exactly 12hrs.
But hell i'm done! now what... Its a very strange experience being home even though I've only been away for 53 days. Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do instead of being granted with that mission without question every morning. An existence with a mission without question is a great way to live, I envy thouse who have that.
I'll be posting pictures of the trip now. Thanks for all your wishes of support along the way!

Enjoy!

...I'm posting pics to the Mallochdigital site which is a lot easier, I'll make an update when they are there with a link.










No comments:

Post a Comment